Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting FitnessVolt.com
The term ‘FitnessVolt.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, visitors or viewer of our website.
- FitnessVolt.com reserves the right to publish or unpublish any article or email sent to us. If you don’t want it published, please don’t send it.
- Picture submissions: FitnessVolt.com.com have the right to edit and/or alter any submission, use or not use at all.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither FitnessVolt.com nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- All the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude responsibility for any such mistakes or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains some material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but not restricted to, the design, layout, look and appearance. Copying is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website also includes links to other websites and social media networks. The links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Third party ads