The 2021 Atlantic Coast Pro took place on November 20th, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This is the result of the professional side of this bodybuilding competition.
In a busy weekend of bodybuilding action, it could be easy to overlook the Atlantic Coast Pro-Am, but that is not because the show had nothing to offer. In fact, it was quite the opposite, as this was a surprisingly interesting event.
Taking place at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward Convention Center, at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, athletes from around the world came out to compete. Each and every one of the pro competitors arrived with the same goal in mind: win the contest, and qualify for the 2022 Mr. Olympia.
A total of just 5 divisions made up this contest, but there was a decent turnout for each one. The 2021 Atlantic Coast Pro-Am was made up of athletes from the Classic Physique, Figure, Bikini, Men’s Physique, and Women’s Physique divisions.
The most stacked division at this contest was, without a doubt, the Men’s Physique division, which was made up of a whopping 36 bodybuilders, all vying for an invitation to the Olympia next year. Of course, heading into the event, the consensus was that Andre Ferguson would be the frontrunner for this portion of the contest.
In the end, only one athlete from each division would be able to win and move on to the 2022 Mr. Olympia. Here are the complete results from this bodybuilding competition.
2021 Atlantic Coast Pro Results
- First Place: Ahmed Elhalawani
- Second Place: Justin Badurina
- Third Place: Jeff Hallenbeck
- Fourth Place: Ulisses De Andrade
- Fifth Place: Paul Kanu
- First Place: Arya Saffaie
- Second Place: Joshua Guidry
- Third Place: Andre Ferguson
- Fourth Place: Benquil Marigny
- Fifth: Stevelon Dennis
- First Place: Alessia Facchin
- Second Place: Jessica Nicole Dolias
- Third Place: Mahsa Akbarimehr
- Fourth Place: Erin Stern
- Fifth Place: Danielle Combs
- First Place: Jessica Reyes Padilla
- Second Place: Tarryn Garlington
- Third Place: Sh’Nere Mattise Deas
- Fourth Place: Thais Cabrices Werner
- Fifth Place: Samantha Jerring
- First Place: Natalia Abraham Coelho
- Second Place: Marie Solange Essoh
- Third Place: Ivie Rhein
- Fourth Place: Emily Schubert
- Fifth Place: Alexis Sullivan
2021 Atlantic Coast Pro Scorecards
Congratulations are in order for all of the athletes who walked away with wins at the 2021 Atlantic Coast Pro. The professional bodybuilders who won here will make interesting additions to the roster of the 2022 Mr. Olympia.