The Vancouver Island Showdown was held on Saturday, May 7th, 2022 in Vancouver, Canada. It featured two pro divisions, women’s physique, and women’s bodybuilding. Christelle Zarovska won Women’s Physique and Eva Montgomery won women’s bodybuilding in Vancouver and punched their ticket to compete against some of the most elite competitors in the world in December at the 2022 Olympia.
Zarovska will be participating in her second straight Olympia. After winning the Omaha Pro in 2021, she received an invite to the Olympia. Zarovska finished eighth in Women’s Physique at the biggest bodybuilding show of the year. Now she has a chance to show off her improvements at an upcoming Olympia later this year.
The show is a 2022 Olympia qualifier, and the winners from each division will compete in the 2022 Mr. Olympia, to be held in Las Vegas from December 15-18, 2022.
Check out the results for the 2022 Vancouver Island below.
2022 Vancouver Island Showdown Winners
- Women’s Physique: Christelle Zarovska
- Women’s Bodybuilding: Eva Montgomery
2022 Vancouver Island Showdown Results
- Winner — Christelle Zarovska
- Second Place — Emilija Martic
- Third Place — Tina Mauer Guadarrama
- Fourth Place — Maria Quennie Liberman
- Fifth Place — Layla Ikahihifo
- Sixth Place — Jennifer Streeter
- Seventh Place — Dannielle Goulet
- Winner — Eva Montgomery
2022 Vancouver Island Showdown Scorecards
Fitness Volt congratulates the winners on their big victories at the 2022 Vancouver Island show.