David Paul, who was one half of the Barbarian Brothers (the other being his twin brother Pete) has passed away at the age of 62 just two days away from his birthday.
Paul was born in Hartford, Connecticut on March 8, 1957, and was mostly known for his role in the 1987 film ‘The Barbarians,’ of which he starred in alongside his brother Peter Paul. Although he and his twin brother also made an appearance in an episode of the ‘Knight Rider‘ and the Oliver Stone film, ‘Natural Born Killers‘. But those were just a few of the films both had a role in.
Here are some of the movies David had done: (via Wikipedia)
- D.C. Cab Buzzy (as David Barbarian) 1983
- The Flamingo Kid Turk (uncredited) 1984
- The Barbarians Gore 1987
- The Road Raiders Black 1989
- Think Big Victor 1989
- Ghost Writer Marco 1989
- Double Trouble David Jade 1992
- Natural Born Killers Norman Hun (scenes deleted) 1994
- Twin Sitters David Falcone 1994
- Souled Out Ace Stevens 2005
- Faith Street Corner Tavern Himself 2013
Here’s a video of the barbarians film from 1987:
Paul was also a producer and bodybuilder who regularly trained at the famous Gold’s Gym Venice.
The cause of his death is yet to be known but according to multiple sources, he likely died in his sleep.
We’d like to extend our most sincere condolences to the family and friends of David Paul.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.