The 2020 CrossFit Sanctional season has its seventh event this weekend, at the Norwegian Championships. This a guide on how to watch the action, as well as a schedule of events.
This Sanctional season has already been one full of excitement, and the Norwegian Championships are sure to be no different. Athletes from around the world will be competing in the mountains of Gol, Norway. They are all looking for one thing; to be the top team, male or female athlete and earn a ticket to the CrossFit Games. In addition to that, the top three finishers get cash prizes as well.
The Norwegian Championships starts on Valentine’s Day, February 14th, and runs through the weekend, until February 16th. Obviously a trip to Norway is not feasible for most people who are interested in watching the action. However, you do not have to worry, as you can catch all the action live, through the Norwegian CrossFit YouTube Channel.
Norwegian CrossFit Championships Complete Schedule:
- Team Event 1 – 5:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event – 15:10 AM PT / 2:10 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 2 – 7:00 AM PT / 4:00 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 2 – 8:02 AM PT / 5:02 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 3 – 9:11 AM PT / 6:11 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 3 – 10:07 AM PT / 7:07 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 4 – 5:58 AM PT / 2:58 PM CET (UTC +1)
- Individual Event 4 & 5 – 6:53 AM PT / 3:53 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 5 & 6 – 8:43 AM PT / 5:53 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 6 – 9:39 AM PT / 6:39 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 7 – 12:00 AM CT / 9:00 AM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 7 – 1:11 AM CT / 10:11 AM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 8 – 2:44 AM CT / 11:44 AM CET (UTC+1)
- Team Event 8 – 4:12 AM CT / 1:12 PM CET (UTC+1)
- Individual Event 9 – 5:07 AM CT / 2:07 CET (UTC +1)
The top male and female athletes at the Norwegian Championships will be granted spots at the 2020 CrossFit Games, later this year. In addition to that, the top team at the end of the weekend will also secure a spot. Good luck to all those competing, as the Sanctional season continues to roll on.