IFBB Pro Johnnie Jackson is a powerlifter and a bodybuilder from Hammonton, New Jersey. He was formerly in the military and served in both Operation Desert Storm and Desert Shield. He earned his pro card in 1998 at the NPC Texas State Championships.
Check out the above video Johnnie as Johnnie hits a high-volume back workout at Metroflex in Arlington TX. To legendary IFBB Pro, it really doesn’t get much simpler than hard work. Train hard, train heavy, do lots of volume, and force the growth. In this workout, he’ll show you why, at 46, he has one of the best-developed upper-bodies in all of the bodybuilding.
Johnnie Jackson’s Back Workout:
- Exercise #1: Lat Pull-Down
- Exercise #2: T-bar Row (strip set)
- Exercise #3: Single-arm Dumbbell Row
- Exercise #4: Seated Cable row
- Exercise #5: Neutral-grip Reverse Lat Pull-Down
- Exercise #6: Hammer Strength Machine High Row
- Exercise #7: Hammer Strength Machine Low Row