Lucky for us CrossFit fans, there are two Sanctionals happening simultaneously which are the ‘Brazil’ and ‘Down Under’ CrossFit Championships taking place from May 17th-19th.
The Brazil event will be in Sau Paulo, and Down Under will take place in New SouthWales Australia. It’s going to be a crazy series of events and you’ll get to watch a bunch of hungry athletes battles it out for a spot at the 2019 CrossFit Games in Madison Wisconsin.
- Brazil CrossFit Championship 10 A.M. BRT (UTC-3h)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship (09:00 AM AEST)
Here are the remaining sanctional events for this year leading up the 2019 CrossFit Games from July 29th-August 4th…
- The Rogue Invitational May 18th-19th
- The CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown May 31st — June 2nd
- The Granite Games Championship May 30th — June 2nd
- French Throwdown June 28— June 30
Now, 236 National Champions were recently announced after the final Open score verifications, along with the top 20 athletes from the male and female divisions.
So, it’s going to be an electrifying year with the addition of the top male, female, and team (2 male, 2 female) athletes from these two events.