Brigette Goudz is a fitness model who has gained a massive social media following. This is her life story, background, training regimen, diet, and more.
|Full Name: Brigitte Goudz|
|Weight||Height||Age||Date of Birth|
|135-145lbs(61.2-65.8kg)||5’6 (167.5 cm)||28 years||July 24th, 1994|
Brigitte Goudz was born in Pennsylvania, in 1994. It was here that she grew up, spending her entire childhood with her parents. From an early age, Brigitte was shy, being considered one of the quiet people in her friend circle. For much of her younger years, she struggled with low self esteem, and body image issues.
This all began to change, when Goudz got out of high school though, as she started finding a love for the gym and fitness. She started doing weight training, which helped her to realize that this was an extremely under utilized aspect of female fitness. This philosophy would follow her throughout the rest of her career, and would be the foundation of her teachings as a coach, later on in life.
Brigitte began posting online to share her transformation and progress with the rest of the world. Over the course of three years, she started gaining a serious following on Instagram, with people being attracted to her positive mindset, and insane physique. Ultimately this is what would lead her to being able to establish a career as a fitness model, earning sponsorship along the way.
Brigitte Goudz – Modeling Career
With Brigitte’s Instagram page slowly gaining traction, people started taking notice of her. This led to her being approached by a modeling agency, who asked her to do her first photo shoot. Apparently this went well, as shortly thereafter she was signed to one of the best modeling agencies in her home state of Pennsylvania.
Things would only pick up from here, as Goudz started to focus her time and energy into becoming a full time fitness model. Her projects began getting bigger, leading to her wanting roles in films or television. However, for now she is simply a model for several major magazines, and brands.
Some of the brands Brigitte Goudz has modeled for include:
- Violate The Dress Code
- Granite Supplements
- I Sew It You Show It
Brigitte Goudz – Training Regimen
Brigitte Goudz takes her training very seriously, typically hitting the gym at least five or six times a week. She will start out her training sessions with a cardio warm-up, usually for about 5-10 minutes. In addition to that, she has been known to hit the treadmill or Stairmaster for a full cardio workout, when she needs to burn some fat.
Brigitte’s Weekly Training Split
- Monday – Upper Body
- Tuesday – Lower Body
- Wednesday – Break
- Thursday – Quads, Chest
- Friday – Back, Arms
- Saturday – Break, or Shoulders, Legs, Biceps
- Sunday – Break, or Shoulders, Legs, Biceps
Some of Brigitte’s favorite workouts include:
- Paused Rep Hip Thrusts – 4 sets/12 reps
- Straight Leg Deadlifts – 4 sets/12 reps
- Single Leg Lying Curls – 3 sets/12 reps
- Weighted Goblet Squats – 3 sets/20 reps
- Paused Rep Hip Thrusts – 4 sets/12 reps
- Glute Cable Kickbacks – 4 sets/12 reps
- Weighted Leaning Walking Lunges – 4 sets to failure
- Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts – 4 sets/12 reps
- Weighted Pullups – 4 sets to failure
- Incline Bench Dumbbell Rows – 4 sets/12-15 reps
- Incline Bench Reverse Flys – 4 sets/12-15 reps
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows – 4 sets/12 reps
- Smith Machine Rack Chins – 4 sets/12 reps
- Narrow Grip Lat Pulldowns – 4 sets/12 reps
- Shrugs – 3 sets/20 reps
- Alternating Single Arm Cable Curls – 4 sets/15 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press – 4 sets/12 reps
- Bodyweight Dips – 4 sets/12 reps
- Spider Dumbbell Curls – 3 sets/12-15 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curls – 3 sets/12-15 reps
- Barbell Skullcrushers – 3 sets/12-15 reps
- Front Squat – 4 sets/12-15 reps
- Smith Machine Bulgarian Split Squats – 3 sets/16 reps
- Narrow Stance Leg Press – 3 sets/20 reps
- Weighted Box Step-Ups – 3 sets/20 reps
- Leg Extensions – 4 sets/20 reps
When Goudz is not in the gym, she likes to spend her time in nature. Therefore, she spends time hiking trails, and jogging in the park. However her main focus is on weightlifting training, and that is evident in her training reigmen.
Diet and Nutrition
At the beginning of her fitness journey, Brigitte Goudz made the mistake a lot of beginners make: not taking nutrition seriously. Eventually she would change this, which resulted in much better results from her training. Now, she has gotten to the point where she eats clean all year round, keeping a close eye on her macros.
Some of her favorite foods to eat include:
- Organic beef and chicken
- Sweet Potatos
- Green Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Greek Yogurt
When it comes to her supplements, Goudz has a hefty amount that she takes. Her typical daily stack is made up of BCAAs, ZMA, Whey Protein, L-Carnitine, Creatine, and Yohimbine. These are the products that she feels gives her the best results for her workouts.
Brigitte Goudz is an extremely motivational, and positive influence in the world. Despite being so young, she has proven to be a great role model for people looking to begin their fitness journey. All in all, she seems to be establishing herself as a long lasting force in the fitness world. Her training advice, and workout plans have helped plenty of people achieve what they are wanting out of their bodies, and she is only growing in popularity.