When it comes to the barbell bench press there are a few common mistakes that could be holding back your muscle growth. These mistakes come from a combination of poor form, misinformation and ego lifting. If it is your goal to build as much muscle as possible, then make sure you are not falling victim to the below 8 dumbest bench mistakes!
The 8 Dumbest Bench Press Mistakes
- Benching Too High / Not Retracting Shoulder Blades
- Bouncing The Barbell Off The Chest
- Dancing Feet
- Half Reps
- Grabbing The Barbell Too Wide
- Letting Your Spotter Help Too Much
- Not Training Your Lats Hard Enough
- Too Much Elbow Flare
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.