- 4 slices of brown bread
- 8oz top sirloin steak
- 2 slices reduced fat pepper jack cheese
- ½ sliced green pepper
- ½ sliced small onion
- Steak seasoning of choice
How To Prepare
- Season steak with your desired seasoning and cook as preferred. But don’t cook too much it will destroy nutrients.
- In a skillet pan, cook peppers and onion until tender. You can also grill them with steak.
- Now take a slice of bread. Layer it with pepper, onion, meat and cheese. Then cover it with another slice.
- Take a skillet pan and coat it with non-stick spray (you can also use butter for coating). Add sandwich to pan and toast until golden-brown. Flip and do it from another side as well. You can also cover the pan so cheese will melt completely.
Whole wheat bread or brown bread contains many fibers and have a good amount of protein. Unlike white bread, they don’t make you fat even if eaten daily.
Beef: It is said to be the no. 1 source of protein. It contains all the essential amino acids that are necessary for muscle growth and repair.
It is rich iron and zinc which strengthens muscle and build mass. One serving of sirloin steak contains 40% of required daily intake of zinc and iron.
Apart from this it also contains many B vitamins, like vitamin B-6 which improves the immune system and vitamin B-12 which is required for the healthy nervous system.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]