The bodybuilding season is heating up as competitors eye their respective invitations to the sport’s biggest show of the year — Mr. Olympia — which takes place from December 15 – 18 this winter. Fans were highly anticipating this show after James Hollingshead and Marc Hector performed exceptionally well at the 2022 Arnold UK contest last month.
2022 Tsunami Cup Pro Winners
Check out who won Titles at the 2022 Tsunami Nutrition Pro show:
- Men’s Open: James Hollingshead
- Men’s Physique: Chao Peng
- Bikini: Francesca Stoico
2022 Tsunami Cup Pro Results
Men’s Open Bodybuilding
After James Hollinshead earned third place at the 2022 Arnold UK, many expected the Men’s Open mass monster to do some damage in Rome, Italy. He was tasked with facing some familiar talent, like fifth place Arnold UK finisher Marc Hector.
At the end of prejudging, fans and judges alike were quite impressed with Alfred Vlad Chiriac. He brought improvements to the finals and pushed Hollingshead. However, Hollingshead’s muscle density and spectacular lower body earned him the victory. James Hollingshead is your 2022 Tsunami Cup Pro Men’s Open champion and is now 2022 Olympia bound.
- Winner — James Hollingshead
- Second Place — Alfred Vlad Chiriac
- Third Place — Marc Hector
- Fourth Place — Enrico Hoffmann
- Fifth Place — Milan Sadek
- Sixth Place — William Martins
- Seventh Place — Jan Turek
- Eighth Place — Mohamed El Emam
- Ninth Place — Kille Kujala
Men’s Physique proved to be a competitive lineup this weekend. Chao Peng was pushed by a number of competitors. By the end of the finals, Chao Peng emerged victorious, earning his qualification to 2022 Mr. Olympia for later this year.
- Winner — Chao Peng
- Second Place — Febo Gambacorta
- Third Place — Omar Suleiman
- Fourth Place — Abisai Pietersz
- Fifth Place — Miroslav Jurieck
- Sixth Place — Andrea Mosti
- Seventh Place — Andrea Miggiano
- Eighth Place — Daniel Leone
- Ninth Place — Isaac Francis
- Tenth Place — Manuel Santalucia
As one of the most competitive IFBB Pro League divisions, many fans were unsure who would walk away with the title this weekend. While she was pushed in the finals, Francesca Stoico got the job done and is your 2022 Tsunami Nutrition Pro winner.
- Winner — Francesca Stoico
- Second Place — Stine Hansen
- Third Place — Tatiana Lanovenko
- Fourth Place — Anna Setlak
- Fifth Place — Giuditta Taccani
- Sixth Place — Alexandra Duba
- Seventh Place — Kerry Sexton
- Eighth Place — Aneta Szoltysek
- Ninth Place — Giulia Ballariano
- Tenth Place — Denise Sicignano
2022 Tsunami Nutrition Pro Show Scorecards
Fitness Volt congratulates the winners on their victories this weekend. We look forward to seeing them perform on the Olympia stage this December!
Leave a Reply