Slice 3-4 bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Tip: To make them easier eat. Place them in a large pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes and then drain.
Place peppers in the baking dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a large bowl combine:
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups prepared black beans (rinse if canned)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro
- juice of 2 fresh squeezed limes
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients, scoop into peppers.
Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes until just heated through.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.