Slice 3-4 bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Tip: To make them easier eat. Place them in a large pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes and then drain.
Place peppers in the baking dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a large bowl combine:
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups prepared black beans (rinse if canned)
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro
- juice of 2 fresh squeezed limes
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients, scoop into peppers.
Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes until just heated through.