- 4 low carb tortillas or high protein P28 wraps (A low carb tortilla will not crisp and firm up as well as a regular or P28 tortilla).
- 2 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups low sodium cottage cheese
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp chipotle seasoning
- Salsa for dipping
How To Prepare
- Add sliced pepper, onion, and mushroom in a skillet or a grill and cook until tender.
- Create a mixture of chipotle and cottage cheese. Add chipotle as per your taste.
- Lay tortilla flat on the grill.
- Spread veggies and cottage cheese on top of it. Then top it with cheddar.
- Cook for 2 minutes with grill cover down.
- Fold the tortilla and cook for another two minutes from another side or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa or mayo.
Number of Servings: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Protein 32.6g 65%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.