- 4 low carb tortillas or high protein P28 wraps (A low carb tortilla will not crisp and firm up as well as a regular or P28 tortilla).
- 2 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups low sodium cottage cheese
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp chipotle seasoning
- Salsa for dipping
How To Prepare
- Add sliced pepper, onion, and mushroom in a skillet or a grill and cook until tender.
- Create a mixture of chipotle and cottage cheese. Add chipotle as per your taste.
- Lay tortilla flat on the grill.
- Spread veggies and cottage cheese on top of it. Then top it with cheddar.
- Cook for 2 minutes with grill cover down.
- Fold the tortilla and cook for another two minutes from another side or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa or mayo.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.