The 2022 Taiwan Pro is one of the first Mr. Olympia qualifiers for next year’s contest (2023). Men’s Physique and Bikini competitors took to the stage on November 26 in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan for a chance to qualify early for bodybuilding’s biggest event of the year.
A total of 13 Men’s Physique competitors and eight Bikini contenders brought their best packages possible to Taiwan. The deadline to qualify for this year’s 2022 Mr. Olympia event ended on November 20, 2022.
Any bodybuilder to emerge victorious at this show will head into the new year with a major advantage. Instead of gunning for a qualification throughout the next season, they can build their physiques with the extra time.
The 2022 Taiwan Pro results are in the books, with Jay (Ming Chieh Tsai) winning the Men’s Physique title and Jibin Park being crowned champion in the Bikini division. Find a full list of results and winners below:
2022 Taiwan Pro Winners
- Men’s Physique: Jay (Ming Chieh Tsai)
- Bikini: Jibin Park
2022 Taiwan Pro Results
- Winner — Jay (Ming Chieh Tsai)
- Second Place — Seung ho Chae
- Third Place — Chien-Hsin Chen
- Fourth Place — Yukihiro Yuasa
- Fifth Place — Liu Chuan Yu
- Sixth Place — Huang Wen Hsin
- Seventh Place — Alan (Tong Hau Lam)
- Eighth Place — Terrance Teo
- Ninth Place — Suppachai Phonkiad
- Tenth Place — Adejoh Franklyn Audu
- Winner — Jibin Park
- Second Place — Anita Chen
- Third Place — Karen (Cheuk Nam Yuen)
- Fourth Place — Heather (Hei Man Kam)
- Fifth Place — Wang Tzu Min
- Sixth Place — Cecilia Liang
- Seventh Place — Natasha (Min Chiang)
- Eighth Place — Liz (Pei Fen Lin)
2022 Taiwan Pro Scorecards
Fitness Volt congratulates the winners, and we look forward to seeing you compete next year on the Olympia stage.