It’s an extremely busy weekend in bodybuilding with a total of seven shows taking place around the world. One of which is the 2023 Hurricane Pro, which occurred on October 21. This show was a 2024 Mr. Olympia qualifier, featuring competitors from the Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Figure, and Bikini.
The deadline to qualify for the 2023 Mr. Olympia competition has expired. Athletes had until October 9, 2023 to ensure their respective spots on the sport’s greatest stage. The 2023 Mr. Olympia show is right around the corner, as competitors will gather in Orlando, Florida next month from November 2-5 to contend for the sport’s ultimate title.
Details surrounding the 2024 Mr. Olympia have not been revealed, although that hasn’t stopped athletes from doing their best to ensure their presence on the big stage. With four divisions vying for gold in St. Petersburg, Florida, it was an unforgettable night of action.
2023 Hurricane Pro Winners
- Classic Physique: Nathaniel Joiner
- Men’s Physique: Carlos DeOliveira
- Figure: Christine Stearns
- Bikini: Jordan Brannon
2023 Hurricane Pro Results Breakdown
Contenders delivered some impressive physiques in Florida. In Classic Physique, Siem Goossens brought a stellar look and only appeared to get harder as the show went on. He last took to the stage at the 2023 Sheru Classic France Pro with a respectable fourth-place finish.
In Goossens’ way was Nathaniel Joiner, whose conditioning and back development appeared to be on another level. Nathaniel last tested himself with a resounding victory at the 2023 NPC USA Championships. While Goossens pushed him for most of the event, Nathaniel Joiner earned the victory. Siem Goossens and Corey Amey took second and third-place honors.
- Winner — Nathaniel Joiner
- Second Place — Siem Goossens
- Third Place — Corey Amey
- Fourth Place — Michael Palm
- Fifth Place — Zanyar Ghaderpour
- Sixth Place — Emilio Born
- Seventh Place — Anthony Barbera III
- Eighth Place — Eric Abelon
- Ninth Place — Zack Romano
- Tenth Place — Oshanda Rhoden
Men’s Physique contenders brought the heat in The Sunshine State. Mehdi Kabbadj, an established name in the category, looked to have made drastic improvements from his last time out at the 2023 Vancouver Pro in second place.
Also fighting for a spot center stage was Carlos DeOliveira, who brought impressive conditioning, shape, and muscularity. DeOliveira has made strides with his physique as of late adding density while keeping his waist tight. In April, Carlos DeOliveira made a statement with a big win at the 2023 Los Angeles Grand Prix Pro. Tonight, DeOliveira walked away in triumph again. Mehdi Kabbadj and Christopher Barr finished in second and third place.
- Winner — Carlos DeOliveira
- Second Place — Mehdi Kabbadj
- Third Place — Christopher Barr
- Fourth Place — Hossein Karimi
- Fifth Place — Benquil Marigny
- Sixth Place — Winston Sullivan
- Seventh Place — Deke Walker
- Eighth Place — Brett Mario Jackson
- Ninth Place — Jamal Everette
- Tenth Place — Brock Jenkins
It was a highly competitive Figure contest. Autumn Cleveland cemented herself as a favorite early with spectacular muscularity and aesthetic flare. She last competed at the 2023 Chicago Pro and blew fans away with a first-place performance.
Christine Stearns was another competitor aiming to earn her qualification for 2024 Mr. Olympia. With a knack for posing, it was hard for the judges and crowd to turn away from her routine. Stearns last appeared at the 2023 Legion Sports Fest Pro in second place to Jessica Reyes Padilla. Leaving no doubt, Christine Stearns won first prize. Autumn Cleveland and Adela Ondrejovicova finished second and third.
- Winner — Christine Stearns
- Second Place — Autumn Cleveland
- Third Place — Adela Ondrejovicova
- Fourth Place — Thais Cabrices Werner
- Fifth Place — Mayra Rocha Hernandez
- Sixth Place — Deshane Price
- Seventh Place — Kelly Estrada
- Eighth Place — Mary Nyarko Omale
- Ninth Place — Courtney Jacobs
- Tenth Place — Karen Vitor
Bikini talent brought their best at this year’s Hurricane Pro. Jordan Brannon looked sharp during the prejudging and finals. Her side turns are always graceful and her posing skills have steadily turned her into a nightmare to deal with on stage. In her last outing, Brannon was crowned with gold at the 2023 Tahoe Pro in August.
Another top name eager to walk away with the big win was Ariana Brothers. Her balance and on-stage poise make her a powerful contender on any stage. Brothers took second recently at the 2023 World Klash Pro. However, this time around, it was Jordan Brannon’s night. Ariana Brothers finished second and Noelle Agnew took third place.
- Winner — Jordan Brannon
- Second Place — Ariana Brothers
- Third Place — Noelle Agnew
- Fourth Place — Tatiana Lanovenko
- Fifth Place — Ndeye Ndour
- Sixth Place — Phoebe Hagan
- Seventh Place — Rachael Oberst
- Eighth Place — Lacy Rutland
- Ninth Place — Erin Mayrhofer
- Tenth Place — Shey Webb
2023 Hurricane Pro Scorecards
2023 Hurricane Pro Men Physique Scorecard
Our team at Fitness Volt congratulates the winners on their big victories. We look forward to seeing you all compete at next year’s Mr. Olympia!