FitnessVolt.com is currently searching for talented writers to contribute on a regular basis. We are particularly interested in articles from people who are very passionate about bodybuilding and fitness industry.
Topics we love:
- Healthy, beautiful recipes
- Supplements Research/Reviews
- Industry News
- Motivational/Viral Story or Videos (Related to our Niche)
- Bodybuilder Profiles (New/Young/Legends)
We’re looking for quality articles geared towards bodybuilding, fitness, strength, physique, training, fat loss, nutrition, supplements, diet or anything in this category.
What we don’t publish:
- Articles that have been or will be posted on other websites.
- Promotional content (i.e. press releases, company news), content unrelated to our niche, or boring content that’s written to get quick backlinks to your site. Please visit Advertise with us, if you are looking for a way to promote your product or content.
Friendly, upbeat, encouraging, optimistic, open-minded, and professional. Just like friends giving advice. Approach topics as fans, not critics.
Guidelines for contributing authors:
- Submit fresh content ideas to the Editors, and then get to write the best ones
- Your story should always provide a service to your reader.
- Title: Engaging and click-worthy
- Summary: All articles should include a summary of the article, like a Tweet.
- Paragraphs: Separate your article into paragraphs to make it easier to read
Subheadings: Add subheadings to your article to guide the reader through your article
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include relevant references.
- Attention to the detail and grammar.
- Articles need to be a minimum of 400 words.
- If you’d like to have specific images in your post, please include them in your submission
- Articles must be informative and/or educational. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in the articles.
- Use bullets and numbered lists, where possible.
- Use short paragraphs (3 – 4 sentences).
- Break article content into subsections wherever possible using subheadings.
** Don’t include links to your blog in your article. You May include a small author bio at the end of the article with 1 link to your site and also 1 link to a social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
** Remember to add fitnessvolt.com as a site that you contribute to in your blog/website.
All articles will be shared on our social networks.