Over the weekend, bodybuilders gathered in San Antonio, Texas on October 23, 2022, at the 2022 San Antonio Classic Pro. This show served as a 2022 Mr. Olympia qualifier for the Bikini division.
The highly anticipated 2022 Mr. Olympia contest is scheduled to take place in just eight weeks. Competitors will vie for bodybuilding’s most prestigious title from December 15 – 18, in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
This year has seen IFBB bodybuilders prepare their physique in hopes of stamping their ticket to 2022 Olympia. While a large number of athletes have already qualified for the contest, there is still time to earn a qualification. Athletes have until November 20 of this year to secure their invitation to the most important event of the year.
2022 San Antonio Classic Pro Results
- Winner — Alexandria Ross
- Second Place — Lawna Dunbar
- Third Place — Marissa Willmott
- Fourth Place — Kaylin Long
- Fifth Place — Deanna Dang
- Sixth Place — Marisela Taylor
- Seventh Place — Liana Giannamore
- Eighth Place — Samantha Beauvais
- Ninth Place — Gina Sardina
- Tenth Place — Kasie L. Rodriguez
2022 San Antonio Classic Pro Scorecards
Fitness Volt staff congratulates the winner on her impressive victory!
Leave a Reply