The 2023 Dallas Pro Championships took place on June 17 in Dallas, TX. Competitors from the Bikini and Men’s Wheelchair categories battled on stage in hopes of earning their invites to the Mr. Olympia contest later this year.
Time is running out for competitors to guarantee their spot on the prestigious Olympia stage. Athletes have until October 9 to get the job done, but there are a number of bodybuilders already qualified for the big weekend. Unlike in seasons prior, the point system has been removed so anyone hoping to qualify will need to win a pro show.
This year’s 2023 Mr. Olympia event will head back to Orlando, Florida, inside the spacious Orange County Convention Center. Any Bikini or Men’s Wheelchair competitor to place in the top three at last year’s Olympia in 2022, has been automatically invited back for this year’s edition of the show.
In the Men’s Wheelchair division, Bradley Betts is definitely one to watch as he is the two-time defending champion of this event. He competed at 2022 Olympia and turned in an impressive performance where he earned tenth place. Tyler Brey will also be in attendance and hopes to win his first pro show. Brey was runner-up to Betts at last year’s show. Lastly, fans expect a solid showing from Jason Metcalf, who made his pro debut at the 2023 Toronto Pro Supershow with a third-place showing.
Find the 2023 Dallas Pro Winners Below:
- Bikini: Jordan Fisher
- Men’s Wheelchair: Tyler Brey
2023 Dallas Pro Results Breakdown
- Winner — Jordan Fisher
- Second Place — Lexus Redmond
- Third Place — Rachel M. Linares
- Fourth Place — Elisabet Vang
- Fifth Place — Tamekia Carter
- Sixth Place — Brittany Gillespie
- Seventh Place — Rachel Schatz
- Eighth Place — Alina Bogacheva
- Ninth Place — Lizzie Martinez
- Tenth Place — Tianna Weymouth
- Winner — Tyler Brey
- Second Place — Bradley Betts
- Third Place — Jason Metcalf
- Fourth Place — Chad R. McCrary
- Fifth Place — Leonard Harmon
- Sixth Place — Jack McCann
2023 Dallas Pro Scorecards
Fitness Volt congratulates the winners!