This weekend’s 2023 Fashion Street Fitparade Hungary Pro was one of the first Olympia qualifiers for next year and took place in Budapest, Hungary from October 14-15. Competitors from the Figure, Bikini, and Wellness divisions battled for gold and a cash prize.
2023 Fashion Street Fitparade Pro Winners
- Figure: Jennifer Zienert
- Bikini: Valerya Fedorenko
- Wellness: Lisa Christin Meiswinkel
2023 Fashion Street Fitparade Hungary Pro Results
Figure competitors in Hungary was determined to make statements given that this was one of the first qualifiers of the 2024 season. During prejudging rounds and the finals, the individual routine of Lena Ramsteiner stood out, and not only that, but she brought excellent conditioning, especially from the front. Her last competition came in fifth place at the prominent 2023 Texas Pro.
Opposite of Lena was Jennifer Zienert. Zienert looked to have brought one of her best packages, complete with great shoulder development and an impressive V-taper. Zienert was riding momentum this weekend after she took gold at the 2023 Empro Classic Pro in July. After a heated on-stage back and forth, Jennifer Zienert got the job done in first place. Lena Ramsteiner and Kristina Bodnariuk finished second and third.
- Winner — Jennifer Zienert
- Second Place — Lena Ramsteiner
- Third Place — Kristina Bodnariuk
- Fourth Place — Hannah Prause
- Fifth Place — Vanessa Happle
- Sixth Place — Behnaz Nasrollahi Azar
- Seventh Place — Veronica Gallego Garcia
- Eighth Place — Bojana Vasiljevic
- Ninth Place — Pamela Colombo
- Tenth Place — Krisztina Meleg
Bikini contenders brought their best over the weekend. The finals featured two notable threats vying for gold and the cash prize. Valerya Fedorenko, a popular name in the category, continues to improve from show to show. Last time out, Valerya dominated her contemporaries at the 2023 Europa Pro Championships.
Meanwhile, Zsofia Rexa Molnar was another frontrunner looking to cement her dominance. She last took to the stage at the 2023 Fitness Authority Poland Pro in first place. Equipped with great balance and aesthetics, Valerya Fedorenko pulled off another big win. Zsofia Rexa Molnar and Rania Stamatiadou took second and third place.
- Winner — Valerya Fedorenko
- Second Place — Zsofia Rexa Molnar
- Third Place — Rania Stamatiadou
- Fourth Place — Giuditta Taccani
- Fifth Place — Dorottya Zoe Toth
- Sixth Place — Jessica Feeney
- Seventh Place — Andrina Scharli
- Eighth Place — Irene Iravedra Cunarro
- Ninth Place — Vivienne Kahl
- Tenth Place — Lorena Blanco
In Wellness, competitor Lisa Christin Meiswinkel commanded the stage and not just with great symmetry, but a spectacularly dense lower body. With steady improvements and one of the best glutes in the category, Meiswinkel continues to prove herself as a top-shelf contender. She last claimed gold at the 2023 Mr. Big Evolution Pro in July.
However, Klaudia Vanessza Csuri was also in attendance and on a mission to find success. With great balance and proper condition, Csuri is a well-rounded threat any time she takes to a stage. She last took first place at the 2023 NPC Worldwide Romania Muscle. In an exciting showdown, Lisa Christin Meiswinkel took first place with Klaudia Vanessza Csuri taking second, and Carlotta Tonelli in third.
- Winner — Lisa Christin Meiswinkel
- Second Place — Klaudia Vanessza Csuri
- Third Place — Carlotta Tonelli
- Fourth Place — Dainora Dvarionaite
- Fifth Place — Anna Mroczkowska
- Sixth Place — Una Djordjevic
- Seventh Place — Houda Hmini
- Eighth Place — Charline Mas
- Ninth Place — Rosa Benadero Munoz
- Tenth Place — Lauwencia Gauthierot
2023 Fashion Street Fitparade Hungary Pro Scorecards