Nathan Epler is the new 2019 Junior Nationals bodybuilding champion, taking the overall and now he’ll advance to the USA Championships in late July. Epler was beautifully conditioned and he brought an entire package deemed superior on the day of the competition.
Here’s a photo where you can see nearly every detail in his shredded physique…
Here’s a list of all winners from each division…
- Super-Heavyweight –Coleman Atkins
- Heavyweight – Nathan Epler
- Light-Heavyweight – Eric Wood
- Middleweight – William West
- Welterweight –Kameron Harris
- Lightweight –Josh Reznik
- Bantamweight –Christopher Landig
La’el Sims won the Men’s Physique overall which earned him Pro League status.
- Figure – Julia Chapman
- Bikini – Jennifer St. Peter
- Fitness – Missy Khasawneh
- Women’s Physique – Jacqueline Estrada
Congrats to Nathan Epler for his big win taking the overall and we hope to see the same aesthetic physique he brought to the Junior Nationals at the USA Championships in just a month.
But, all competitors who won over the weekend deserve a big congrats as well for their incredible efforts.