The 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games goes from July 27th — August 1st, in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a guide to watching the action, and seeing who will be crowned the Fittest on Earth®.
This year’s CrossFit Games season has been a wild ride, unlike any year before. It has been a mix of in-person competition and online qualifiers, eventually leading to the top 40 men, top 40 women, and top 40 teams competing at the Ranch in Madison, to determine the best in the world.
This year will see the return of 4x Fittest Woman on Earth® Tia-Clair Toomey looking to secure another title. However we will see a new Fittest Man on Earth® crowned, as 5x champ Mat Fraser has decided to retire from competition.
While there are tickets available for the 2021 CrossFit Games, that is not the only way to watch the action as it unfolds. So this is all the information you need to watch the Games anywhere in the world.
How To Watch The 2021 CrossFit Games (LIVE STREAM)
With the action taking place across six days of competition, the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games will surely be one to remember. That said, you do not need to be at the Ranch to see how everything goes down in real time.
In addition to live updates posted to the Games website, fans can catch all the action through live streams in the following places:
Watch day 4 Individuals and Teams
Watch Day 3 Individuals and Teams
Watch Day 2 for Individuals and Teams
Watch Day 1 Team Events
Watch Day 1 Individual
Watch DAY 1 –Age Group and Adaptive
Furthermore, there will be coverage on CBS Sports Network and Paramount+, between 11pm-12am EST, going from July 28th — August 1st. These networks will also feature a two-hour broadcast from 2-4pm EST on the final day of competition.
2021 CrossFit Games Watch Schedule
With the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games spanning nearly a week in length, there will be a lot to watch. The specifics of the event schedule have not been revealed at the time of writing and will be announced at a later date.
Below is the watch schedule for the contest:
Schedule to watch on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and Pluto TV:
- Tuesday, July 27th: 1pm-4:50pm EST (10am-1:50pm PST)
- Wednesday, July 28th: 9am–7:05pm EST (6am-4:05pm PST)
- Thursday, July 29th: 9am–7:15pm EST (6am-4:15pm PST)
- Friday, July 30th: 9:45am–8:45pm EST (6:45am-5:45pm PST)
- Saturday, July 31st: 10:45am–7:15pm EST (7:45am-4:15pm PST)
- Sunday, August 1st: 9:35am–5:30pm EST (6:35am-2:30pm PST)
Schedule to watch on CBS Sports Network and Paramount+:
- Thursday, July 29th — Saturday, July 31st: 11pm-12am EST (8pm-9pm PST)
- Sunday, August 1st: 2pm-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST)
Athlete Cut Schedule
As the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games advances, athletes will begin to be cut. When all is said and done, the top 20 men and women will be competing for that coveted Fittest on Earth® title.
This is the schedule with which athletes will be cut from the competition:
- Wednesday, July 28th — Friday, July 30st: All 40 men and women will compete, with the bottom 10 being cut at the end of Friday.
- Saturday, July 31st — Sunday, August 1st: Top 30 compete in the first event on Saturday, before being dropped to the Top 20 for the remainder of the contest.
Teams begin competing on Thursday, July 29th and will follow the same cut schedule. The only exception is that on Sunday, August 1st, the teams will be cut to the Top 10 after the first event.
2021 CrossFit Games Complete Recap
- 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games: Day One Results and Recap (Age and Adaptive)
- 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Results — Individual Athletes Day One
- 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Results — CrossFit Mayhem Dominates Teams Day One
- 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games Results: Individual and Teams Day Two
- 2021 CrossFit Games Results: Individual and Teams Day Three
Stay tuned to Fitness Volt for more updates and coverage for the 2021 NOBULL CrossFit Games.
Leave a Reply