There are bodybuilding events taking place all around the world this weekend. One of which was the 2022 Tunisia Pro. Athletes from Classic Physique and Men’s Physique battled on November 27.
The qualification period for the 2022 Mr. Olympia contest ended last weekend on November 20. With that in mind, any bodybuilder to win a title from here on out will earn an instant qualification to compete at next years’ 2023 Olympia show.
Nine skilled competitors from Classic Physique and 15 bodybuilders from the Men’s Physique category pushed themselves in Tunis, Tunisia, which borders Algeria as the northernmost country of Africa. Any competitor to emerge victorious will enjoy a huge advantage heading into the new year as they will have more time to make improvements for the next Olympia show.
The Tunisia Pro Show is in the record books, with Woilid Baatout winning the Classic Physique title and Kahlia Ramzi securing the Men’s Physique title. A full list of results and winners can be found below:
2022 Tunisia Pro Show Winners
- Classic Physique: Woilid Baatout
- Men’s Physique: Kahlia Ramzi
2022 Tunisia Pro Show Results
- Winner — Woilid Baatout
- Second Place — Murat Can Karahasanlar
- Third Place — Mikhail Timoshin
- Fourth Place — Fabio Lopes
- Fifth Place — Zaid Fayez Ahmad Aljabrach
- Sixth Place — Oscar Young
- Seventh Place — Abdullah Alsairafi
- Eighth Place — Peter Duper
- Ninth Place — Omar Elmiloudi
- Tenth Place — Ali Shamsyhamar
- Winner — Kahlia Ramzi
- Second Place — Ricardo Croci
- Third Place — Mohamed Magdy
- Fourth Place — Jean Desulme
- Fifth Place — Hachemi Hemza
- Sixth Place — Mohamed Hamad
- Seventh Place — Abdullah Al-Sabea
- Eighth Place — Alejandro Ruiz Borrego
- Ninth Place — Haider Mehdi
- Tenth Place — Shahin Zolfaghari
2022 Tunisiaa Pro Show Scorecards
Fitness Volt staff congratulates the winners on their big wins!