Wellness competitors took to the 2023 RGV Classic Pro stage on September 2 in McAllen, Texas for a chance at victory, a cash prize, and a qualification to the biggest event of the year, Mr. Olympia.
Athletes are running out of opportunities to guarantee their passage to 2023 Mr. Olympia, taking place November 2-5, in Orlando, Florida within the Orange County Convention Center. Considering that there are fewer months to qualify and no point system in place, making it to this year’s mega-event has demanded a more calculated effort.
In Texas, the Wellness division shined with plenty of exciting moments and back and forths on stage. Following a few intense rounds of call-outs in prejudging and comparisons in the confirmation round, Jacqueline Huescas Rios secured the 2023 RGV Classic Pro victory. She will have the chance to square off against the reigning Wellness Olympia Francielle Mattos in the coming months.
2023 RGV Classic Pro Wellness Results
- Winner — Jacqueline Huescas Rios
- Second Place — Jenna de Manincor
- Third Place — Ismara dos Santos
- Fourth Place — Marcela Freitas de Mattos
- Fifth Place — Vanina Pikor
- Sixth Place — Priscilla Lynd
- Seventh Place — Carrie D. Goforth
- Eighth Place — Diana Laura Verduzco Carreno
- Ninth Place — Jessica Alvarado
- Tenth Place — Celeste Morales
2023 RGV Classic Pro Scorecards
Fitness Volt wishes the winner good luck on the Olympia stage!