The 2023 Vancouver Island Show took place this weekend (April 23) in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and featured three bodybuilding divisions: Women’s Bodybuilding, Wellness, and Women’s Physique. This show served as a qualifier for the 2023 Mr. Olympia competition.
Unlike last year, there are fewer months to qualify for the Olympia contest. Bodybuilders have until October 9 to earn a respective invite. While the point system was used in 2022, it’s been removed; therefore, athletes must win a pro show for guaranteed passage to the sport’s biggest show of the year.
The top three finishers from last year’s Olympia (2022) in the Women’s Physique, Wellness, and Women’s Bodybuilding divisions are automatically invited back to this year’s edition of the event. Fans have already named a few Women’s Bodybuilding favorites for this weekend. Sherry Priami always brings a shredded physique and if she compliments her look with added size, she has a shot at gold. In addition, fans expect action from contenders Keisha Oliver and Julie Whitesel.
2023 Vancouver Island Show Winners
- Women’s Bodybuilding: Sherry Priami
- Women’s Physique: Anne-Lorraine Mohn
- Wellness: Kassandra Gillis
2023 Vancouver Island Show Results
- Winner — Sherry Priami
- Second Place — Julia Whitesel
- Third Place — Melina Perron
- Fourth Place — Keisha Oliver
- Fifth Place — Tananarive Efuru Huie
- Sixth Place — Andrea Saurer
- Seventh Place — Shea Menchaca
- Eighth Place — Marcela Venegas Morales
- Winner — Anne-Lorraine Mohn
- Second Place — Emilija Martic
- Third Place — Michele Steeves
- Fourth Place — Lisa Kudrey
- Fifth Place — Alejandra Chacon Velazquez
- Winner — Kassandra Gillis
- Second Place — Jennifer Zollars
- Third Place — Nicollette Burns
2023 Vancouver Island Show Scorecards
Fitness Volt congratulates the winners!
Leave a Reply