Is it really happening?… That’s right, the 2019 Olympia weekend has arrived, and we have a whole lot to look forward to over the next four days with the Olympia press conference kicking off today at 12 P.M. (PDT) at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV and admission is free to the public.
This year will be different from the previous in many ways with changes to competition schedules since all divisions will see a crowned champion Friday and Saturday evening.
And then, as you may know, Jay Cutler was chosen to be the honorary ambassador this year so he’ll be very involved in this weekend, plus Mark Wahlberg will be promoting his brands. But there will be many celebrities and big names in fitness at the event as well.
The Olympia Expo will open early Friday and it’ll be an amazing experience for everyone in attendance.
Here is the Mr. Olympia event schedule…
Thursday, September 12th:
- 12:00 pm PT – Olympia Press Conference
- 8:00 pm PT – Meet the Olympians
Friday, September 13th:
- 10:00 am thru 5:00 pm PT – Olympia Fitness & Performance Expo
- 10:00 am PT – IFBB Pro League Olympia Pre-Judging (212 Olympia, Fitness Olympia, Figure Olympia, and Women’s Physique Olympia)
- 7:00 pm PT – Olympia Friday Evening Arena Show (Finals of 212 Olympia, Fitness Olympia, Figure Olympia, Women’s Physique Olympia and Pre-Judging of Mr.Olympia)
Saturday, September 14th:
- 10:00 am thru 5:00 pm PT – Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo
- 10:00 am PT – IFBB Pro League Olympia Pre-Judging (Bikini Olympia, Men’s Physique Olympia, and Classic Physique Olympia)
- 7:00 pm PT – Olympia Saturday Evening Arena Show (Finals of Mr. Olympia, Bikini Olympia, Men’s Physique Olympia, and Classic Physique Olympia)
Sunday, September 15th
- 11:00 am – Olympia Superstar Seminar
Final official competitor lists for the 2019 Olympia:
For all Olympia 2019 Updates: https://fitnessvolt.com/olympia/