The 2022 IFBB Pro League/NPC Golden State Pro Olympia qualifier took place on Saturday April 9, 2022 in Wyndham Sacramento, Sacramento, CA. The show featured two pro divisions Men’s Physique and Bikini International. In the end, Jason Huynh of Men’s Physique and Ashley Kaltwasser of Bikini wins the top prize.
This event is a 2022 Olympia qualifier which means winners from each division earned a spot to the 2022 Mr. Olympia scheduled for December 15-18, 2022 in Las Vegas. This year’s Golden State Pro show featured a stacked lineup of talent, with enticing storylines, battling for the grand prize.
So far in 2022, there’ve been several Olympia qualifier competitions, starting with Arnold Classic 2022, followed by the Boston Pro, then the Kuwait Classic Pro, Fitworld Pro, Musclecontest Campinas Pro, Asia Grand Prix Pro, Thailand Pro, Caribbean Grand Prix and the San Diego Pro to name a few. The deadline to qualify for the 2022 Olympia is November 20, 2022.
We now have the official results, you can check the full results and scorecards from contest below.
2022 Golden State Pro: Winners From All Divisions
Bikini: Ashley Kaltwasser – 1st Place
Men’s Physique: Jason Huynh – 1st Place
2022 Golden State Pro Results
- Winner — Jason Huynh
- Second Place — Myron Griffin
- Third Place — Antoine Weatherspoon
- Fourth Place — Benquil Marigny
- Fifth Place — Antonio Smothers
- Sixth Place — Jeremy Coleman
- Seventh Place — Ashley Patillo
- Eighth Place — Robert Gibbs
- Ninth Place — Li Hsuan Liu
- Tenth Place — Marchel Treichier
- Winner — Ashley Kaltwasser
- Second Place — Lucia Malavaze
- Third Place — Lawna Dunbar
- Fourth Place — Vania Auguste
- Fifth Place — Adair Libbrecht
- Sixth Place —Ariel Barley
- Seventh Place — Jodie Yunker
- Eighth Place — Joy Sheppard
- Ninth Place — Ashley Duncan
- Tenth Place — Nittaya Kongthan
2022 Golden State Pro Scorecards
Congratulations to all the athletes who were victorious at the 2022 Golden State Pro. We are excited to see the athletes who will be on stage this year during the Mr. Olympia.