Blessing Awodibu is looking to make a massive statement when he competes at the Arnold Classic Australia. Ahead of the contest, he looks massive and shows what arm workout he is doing to prepare.
Awodibu is a massively imposing bodybuilder hailing from Ireland. His ridiculous physique has led him to two Arnold championships, and over 1.5 million social media followers. As a result, he has easily become one of the most recognizable forces in all of bodybuilding.
Now Blessing Awodibu is looking to secure a new demographic of followers when he competes for the first time at the Arnold Classic Australia. He is quite excited for this debut and has been preparing accordingly. In fact, he posted an update to his Instagram page, from about 4 weeks out of the contest, where he is posing. It is safe to say that he looks as massive as ever and ready to go.
“At 5’11 sitting at 275 pounds flat as a 🥞 4 weeks out from @arnoldsportsau ,
Yeap I’d be scared too if I were you 😊 if I were you I would bumped my cardio up to 5 time’s a day lol 🤡 .
We’re bringing size, condition, insane symmetry, aesthetics, presentation and an highly decorated work of art 💯. Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 said ‘blessing you gone hurt a lot of feelings this year ‘😁. Let’s goooooo.”
In addition to this, Awodibu took to his YouTube channel to demonstrate the arm workout he is doing to prepare for the Arnold Australia. Here, he works his arms and hamstrings, as well as doing some cardio to warm up. It is quite the intense workout.
This is the workout Awodibu does in the video:
Morning Workout (Cardio)
- Treadmill – 20 min.
- Elliptical – 10 min.
- Glute Flys – 4 sets/20-25 reps
Afternoon Workout (Arms)
- Cable Crunches – 4 sets/20-25 reps (superset with vaccum hold for 10 seconds)
- Straight Bar Cable Pushdown – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- Seating Machine Skull Crushers – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Tricep Extensions w/Preacher Bench – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Machine Dips – 4 sets/12-18 reps
- Reverse Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- EZ Bar Curl – 4 sets/12-20 reps (close grip)
- Dumbbell Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Machine Preacher Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
Evening Workout (Hamstrings)
- Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Standing Single Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps (each side)
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Lying Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
Throughout the workout, Blessing Awodibu explains how his work ethic makes him different from his contemporaries. Furthermore, he breaks down the protein-heavy meal he eats between his morning cardio and afternoon workout. Then, in between his second and third workouts, he eats a low-carb meal, before heading back for his evening workout.
All in all, this is a pretty insane workout from Blessing Awodibu. However, this means that when he takes the stage in Australia, he is going to be well prepared.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.