The 2021 Hot Spot Tanning Hurricane Pro and NPC Hurricane Bay Championships national qualifier competition took place on Saturday, October 23, 2021, at The Coliseum in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The show went down a few weeks after the 2021 Olympia and it featured many top athletes in their respective divisions.
For Classic Physique it was Alex Cambronero out of Cutler Bay, Florida who took first prize. Cambronero has been a top performer in the division, having won the 2020 Arnold Classic Ohio Classic Physique. He ended up taking fourth place at the 2020 Classic Physique Olympia.
2021 was also a decent year for him, with a second-place finish at the 2021 Arnold Classic, and 6th place spot at the 2021 Classic Physique Olympia, although he did have better luck the year prior.
So now, Alex Cambronero is on a mission to have a much improved 2022.
In the Men’s Physique division, Daniel Ammons finished atop the heap while 2021 Pittsburgh Pro champ Maria Luisa Diaz took the win in Figure.
We also cannot forget about the Bikini division of which Jourdanne Lee, whose last win was the 2020 Iron Games pro Bikini, earned first place among a stacked lineup.
Hurricane Pro 2021: Top Six In Each Division
- First Place – Alex Cambronero
- Second Place – Jordan Plantiko
- Third Place – Runben Stouth
- Fourth Place – Tyler Johnson
- Fifth Place – Paul Kanu
- Sixth Place – Jay Warren
- First Place – Daniel Ammons
- Second Place – Alex Woodson
- Third Place – Yasser Fernando Chala Blandon
- Fourth Place – Benquil Marigny
- Fifth Place – Xiaolong Hong
- Sixth Place – Deke Walker
- First Place – Maria Luisa Diaz
- Second Place – Sandra Grajales
- Third Place – Martina Yabekova
- Fourth Place – Autumn Cleveland
- Fifth Place – Maryam Bamdad
- Sixth Place – Danielle Rose
- First Place – Jourdanne Lee
- Second Place – Maria Julia da Silva de Lemos
- Third Place – Lauren Dannenmiller
- Fourth Place – Jessica Nicole Dollas
- Fifth Place – Theresa Miller
- Sixth Place – Maria Eugenia Vegas
2021 Hurricane Pro Scorecards
Congratulations to all of the 2021 Hurricane Pro winners. The event had a great turnout with a lot of great competitors and all athletes who participated deserve to be acknowledged for their efforts.
Leave a Reply