The 2022 Pacific USA Pro took place on August 13, 2022, in San Diego, California. One bodybuilding division was featured at this show. Competitors from Bikini took to the stage looking to earn the invitation to compete at Mr. Olympia in December.
The 2022 season of bodybuilding is underway with athletes gathering from around the world, presenting their physiques, in hopes to secure a coveted invitation to the Olympia contest this winter. 2022 Olympia will take place from Dec. 15th – 18th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The qualification period for the biggest IFBB Pro League show of the year began September 13, 2021, and runs until November 20, 2022.
Find the winner from the Pacific USA Pro below:
2022 Pacific USA Pro Results
Aimee Velasquez received her pro card in 2020 after winning the overall at USAs. She made her pro debut at the 2021 Iron Games, where she placed 8th. Last month, she placed 4th at the Chicago Pro, and last week, she won the Tampa Pro, securing her spot in the 2022 Olympia. With back-to-back wins, Aimee showed everyone it wasn’t luck.
- Winner — Aimee Leann Velasquez
- Second Place — Ivanna Escandar
- Third Place — Yurika Shigemoto
- Fourth Place — Cristiane S. Silveira
- Fifth Place — Malu Duarte
- Sixth Place — Jasmine Gonzalez
- Seventh Place — Peyton Hunton
- Eighth Place — Laura Moore-Shay
- Ninth Place — Karen, Cheuk Nam Yuen
- Tenth Place — Shantal Barros
2022 Pacific USA Pro Scorecard
Anticipation for the biggest show of the year continues to build. Fitness Volt would like to congratulate the winner on their major victory at the 2022 Pacific USA Pro.