The 2023 Wellness Olympia contest just reached its epic conclusion. After a nail-biter finale, Francielle Mattos walked away victorious, earning the prestigious 2023 Ms. Wellness Olympia title for a third time by just a one-point decision.
Wellness has undergone a remarkable surge in popularity, and it’s safe to say the explosion has already taken place. This category puts a strong emphasis on symmetry and proportions, with a keen focus on the lower body—highlighting the sculpted thighs, shapely hips, and hourglass figures of the athletes.
The scene was set last year when Francielle Mattos put forth an outstanding performance, claiming first place at the Wellness Olympia. With rivals Isabelle Nunes and Kassandra Gillis hungry for gold, this year’s contest delivered fireworks.
Having made her way into the prejudging rounds, Francielle Mattos had to fend off several contenders. However, it was Isabelle Nunes who looked to have been pushing Mattos the most. With added density to her lower body, she asserted herself as a title contender throughout the finals but couldn’t get past the aesthetics and fullness of Franceille Mattos.
Check out the official Wellness Olympia results below!
2023 Wellness Olympia Results
- Winner — Francielle Mattos $50,000
- Second Place — Isabelle Nunes $20,000
- Third Place — Elisa Alcantara $12,000
- Fourth Place — Rayane Fogal $7,000
- Fifth Place — Giselle Machado $6,000
- Sixth Place — Kassandra Gillis
- Seventh Place — Tefani Sam Razhi
- Eighth Place — Sandra Colorado Acal
- Ninth Place — Marissa Andrews
- Tenth Place — Leonida Ciobu