- 12 oz chicken breast, raw weight
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- ⅓ cup added black beans (without salt)
- ½ cup fresh pico de gallo or salsa
- ½ cup nonfat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup guacamole
- Favorite Mexican seasoning
- 2 tbs cilantro
- 1 lime
- Add some chopped cilantro (coriander), lime juice and salt in rice and toss it well.
- Add your favorite seasoning to chicken breast and then grill or bake it. When chicken is cooked cut it into small pieces.
- Warm and soften beans in oven.
- Now you have all the ingredients it’s time to create your bowl.
- Divide all ingredients above between 2 bowls
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Shredded Lettuce
- Cooked Chicken Breast
- Black Beans
- Fresh Pico De Gallo
And then spread some greek yogurt and cheddar cheese on top.
You can also use cottage cheese or tofu instead of chicken breast if you are vegetarian. You can also use brown rice instead of white rice.
Number of Servings: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 565 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Total Carbohydrate 67g 22%
Protein 54g 108%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.